imli: (Default)
[personal profile] imli
Title: No More Kiss & Run
Artist: imlikat/imlithing
Genre: Romance, smut, humor, fluff
Rating: NC-17 for handjob, oral, nudity
Summary: Orihime is tired of Chad bolting when things get hot and heavy. This once, she asks him to stay. ~15 pages b&w + cover

Both characters are intended to be and to appear over the age of consent.

Also, this is my first actual adult doujinshi. It was done in about three and a half days in a fit of scribbly energy, so it's a little rough around the edges. It fills my rare pairing need though (I LOVE Chad & Orihime together, and it's so hard to find art or anything for them!) so I like it XD I hope you do too!






































 

Here it is packed up in a rar file if you want it :)

Date: 2012-02-14 12:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demondreams.livejournal.com
Blue boobs :dies laughing:
And Orihime's orgasm face lol

Date: 2012-02-14 12:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
:D Thanks~! Haha, real orgasm faces can be so funny, and I guess I thought I was getting too SRS, lol.

Date: 2012-02-14 01:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bundamba.livejournal.com
not my favourite pairing, but still so damn hot!!! I love they way she grabbed her undies to finish him off XD
Edited Date: 2012-02-14 01:08 am (UTC)

Date: 2012-02-14 02:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
Thank you B! :)

Date: 2012-02-14 05:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jazz-trousers.livejournal.com
That was so adorable <3

Date: 2012-02-14 02:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
Thank you very much! :)

Date: 2012-02-14 06:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nehalenia.livejournal.com
Oh wow, the undies move was just incredibly hot! This came out beautifully. I can't believe you were just working on it this morning! This is quite the accomplishment. Are you thinking of doing a Part 2? ;) (OK, yeah, I wanna see the 2 of 'em get down & dirty.) *evil grin*

Date: 2012-02-14 02:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
Thank you so much! I wanna see em get down and dirty too >:D I really wanna do more with them, I do!

Date: 2012-02-14 06:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] vanityleague.livejournal.com
HAhahahahaha. Awesome.

Gotta say, Sado peaking out from between Hime's thighs = priceless. The inclusion of that shot was brilliant.

Date: 2012-02-14 02:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
:D Thank you! Hee, I liked that shot too :D He's like, that was a good noise, right?

Date: 2012-02-20 11:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] vanityleague.livejournal.com
:) yep. Exactly.

Date: 2012-02-14 10:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hidden-gems.livejournal.com
Blue boobs… *is ded*

You always draw and write them so well. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Date: 2012-02-14 02:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
XD Thank you very much!

Date: 2012-02-14 06:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demented-dee.livejournal.com
LOVE the underwear as the cum rag. Unf.

NICELY DONE! <3

Date: 2012-02-14 08:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
Orihime is resourceful. And also it made for easier access >:}

Thank you! :)

Date: 2012-02-14 09:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yuuko-uchiha.livejournal.com
hahahaha, Orihime is such a perv XD

this was really cute sweetie!

Date: 2012-02-15 02:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
I think she secretly is >:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9L9g0VyBPs

Thank you very much! :)

Date: 2012-02-16 06:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yuuko-uchiha.livejournal.com
OMFG that was hilarious!
man~ I have to read/watch Bleach again, this is supposed to be its last arc right?

Date: 2012-03-21 06:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] figaro-figaro.livejournal.com
haha god it's so orihime to just 'oh you don't want to make a mess, we should catch it in something then, something neat oh HEY PANTIES *yoink*'
you make the most darling hime ever, you know. her O-face is the greatest! <3<3<3

Date: 2012-03-25 02:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
Thank you so much! I just have more and more fun drawing her :)

Date: 2012-03-21 08:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] checkers2586.livejournal.com
Really enjoyed reading the doujinshi (clever Orihime!) and the noise words if you know what I mean X3

Oh and Blue boobs *snort* XD

(I'm ancientkey from y!g by the way :3 )
Edited Date: 2012-03-21 08:27 pm (UTC)

Date: 2012-03-25 02:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
XD Thank you very much!

Date: 2012-03-22 12:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sho-tamashii.livejournal.com
Blue boobs! HAHA! I have to remember that! *rolling in floor*

Date: 2012-03-25 02:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
:) Thank you!

Date: 2012-03-23 12:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jaden56.livejournal.com
This is fantastic!!!!! I really don't care who is paired with Chad - he's great with anyone! <3

Date: 2012-03-25 02:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
I agree - Chad goes so well with so many people :D Thank yoooou!
(deleted comment)

Date: 2012-03-25 02:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com
I love the sproing part :D I snickered to myself way too much when i was drawing it XD

Thank you! <3

Date: 2012-03-28 10:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] veniachan.livejournal.com
oh? OH! lol XD
they're so cute together and don't have enought love. so good you made this dj!!! you always draw them so adorable :)
creative using of pants *hmm* and her orgasm face XD
Chad is so sweet and worry too much.
blue boobs it's so much like Orihime :D
*hopes there will be part two*

Profile

imli: (Default)
imli

December 2025

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
2122232425 2627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 05:58 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios